Resveratrol 5% From Grape Skin
|FOB Price:||US $66-81.48 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $66-81.48/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 5%
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Trademark: Zelang
- Origin: China
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet
- State: Powder
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- HS Code: 1302399090
A. Product Description
from peanuts, grapes (red wine), Polygonum cuspidatum, mulberry and other plants. Resveratrol can also be synthesized. The synthetic resveratrol is cis-res. While resveratrol, which is naturally extracted, is trans-res. Resveratrol is tasteless, white crystal (methanol); insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, acetone and other organic solvents. Melting point 253-255°C, 261°C that is sublimation. Resveratrol is mostly insoluble in water, water-soluble 10% resveratrol is a specific product.
B. Product Function
- Phycocyanin in spirulina extract can help regulate the synthesis of the human body in need of a variety of important enzymes, and it plays an important role in the inhibition of cancer cell growth and promotion of human cell regeneration.
- Spirulina Extract can also regulate the body's immune system, enhance the immune system function, improve the body's resistance to disease.
- Spirulina Extract has function of anti-oxidation, anti-allergic moisturizing, anti-inflammatory freckle and other effects.
- Another function of spirulina extract is acting as fluorescent agent, the fluorescent effect is 30 times than the normal fluorescein.
Resveratrol is often used in cosmetics, health products, pharmaceuticals. Resveratrol is widely used in particular the field of health care products. Resveratrol products becomes more and more popular in health.