|FOB Price:||US $21-25.93 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $21-25.93/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 10%
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Trademark: Zelang
- Origin: China
- Certification: RoHS, SGS, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Lotion, Suppository, Paste, Tablet
- State: Powder
- Specification: 10%
- HS Code: 1302191000
A. Product Description
Lycopene is a kind of natural pigment contained in plants. Mainly present in mature fruit of the tomato from family of Solanaceae plants. Lycopene is one of the strongest antioxidants found in plants in nature.
The specification of Lycopene includes 5%, 10%, 96% tested by HPLC. Lycopene meets the USP standards, with SGS, Bureau VERITAS, QS, HALAL, Kosher certificate. Lycopene is approved to be used as food additives pigments by USA, European, Korea, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.
Lycopene is a kind of carotenoids, due to the first separation from the tomato system, so called 'lycopene.' Lycopene antioxidant capacity is 3.2 times than carotene, and is 100 times than vitamin E. Lycopene cannot be made by the human body, it need to be taken from the diet. Eating a raw tomato, can only absorb 0.05 mg of lycopene.
B. Product Function
- Lycopene has the function of anti-oxidation and anti-aging.
- Lycopene can regulate the growth and metabolism of cells.
- Lycopene can regulate cholesterol metabolism.
- Lycopene can prevent and inhibit tumor.
- Lycopene can be used as food additives.
Lycopene is one of the strongest antioxidants found in plants in nature, lycopene are often used in cosmetics, health products, pharmaceuticals. Lycopene is natural pigment (colorant) used as food additives.