Natural Red Ginseng Straight Powder
|FOB Price:||US $15-20 / kg|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kg||US $15-20/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||5 Ton / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Certification: ISO, Kosher, Halal
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Ginseng Root
- Particle Size: 80mesh
- MOQ: 25kg
- Transport Package: 1kg~5kg / Aluminum Foil Vacuum Bag; 25kg/Drum.or a
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Appearance: Tan Powder
- Grade: Food Grade
- Trademark: CPE
- Specification: 80mesh
- HS Code: 2932999099
Panax ginseng is a member of the ivy family that is represented by nearly a dozen different species that occur naturally in the cool regions of eastern Asia.
Red Panax Ginseng is said to provide a wealth of health benefits, especially revitalizing and refreshing a person's body. Red ginseng is reprocessing fromwhite ginseng, it is steamed and boiled(cooked) with sugar.
Red ginseng bolsters mental and physical wellness and stimulates alertness in an energetic manner. It reinforces the immune system and natural defences of the body. Certain users even see it as the ultimate enhancer of male libido.
Product name: red ginseng straight powder
Appearance: Tan powdera
Mesh: 80mesh; 100mesh
Compare between White(panax) ginseng and Red ginsen:
1. Increased aerobic capacity, energy, endurance, and stamina
2. Calming of the mood
3. Improved sexual functions for both men and women
4. Reduced symptoms of the common cold, sore throat, and the flu
5. Reduced cholesterol level when consumed daily before main meal
6. Decreased blood pressure
Packaging: 1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg/drum.Or as per your requirement
Storage: Store in a cool, dry and and well-sealed container; Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life: 2 years if properly stored.