Grape Skin Extract E3
|FOB Price:||US $15-18.52 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $15-18.52/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: E3
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Trademark: Zelang
- Specification: E3
- HS Code: 1302199094
- Certification: RoHS, BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Drinks
- State: Powder
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
A. Product Description
Grape skin Extract, which appears to be purple red liquid or powder, is obtained by extracting, concentrating, purifying or further drying from grape skin. Grape skin Extract's main component is grape skin red (Enocianina). The specification of grape skin red (Enocianina) includes E3, E4, E12 tested by HPLC. Grape skin red (Enocianina) meets the USP standards, with SGS, Bureau VERITAS, QS, HALAL, Kosher certificate. Grape skin red (Enocianina) is approved to be used as food additives pigments by USA, European, Korea, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.
B. Product Function
- Grape skin extract has the function of anti-oxidation and anti-aging.
- Grape skin extract can remove free radicals, to increase human immunity.
- Grape skin extract can be used for food coloring.
Grape skin Extract's grape skin red (Enocianina) is natural pigment (colorant) used as food additives. Grape skin red mainly used in the colorant of Acidic drinks, wine, jam, jelly and some other foods.