Factory Supply Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 40%
|FOB Price:||US $73-90 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $73-90/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Oleuropein
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Cosmetic
- Extract Source: Ginkgo
- Purity: 40%
- Transport Package: by 25kgs/Drum, Inner by Double Plastic Bag.
- Origin: Nanjing
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Injection, Lotion
- State: Powder
- Product Name: Oleuropein
- Trademark: CPE
- Specification: SGS, Bureau Veritas, Kosher, HALAL, QS
- HS Code: 2932999099
Factory supply olive leaf extract Oleuropein 40%
Oleuropein 60% Is Light Brown Powder Which Is Extracted From Olive Leaf By Ethanol Extraction, Concentration, Precipition And Spray Drying.
|3||Plant Source||Olive Leaf|
|7||Appearance||Brown fine Powder|
|8||Description||Oleuropein is light brown powder which is extracted from Olive leaf by ethanol extraction, concentration, precipition and spray drying.|
A. Product DescriptionOleuropein is light brown powder which is extracted from Olive leaf. The common specification of Oleuropein is 10%-80% by HPLC. Oleuropein is well soluble in ethanol, acetone, glacial acetic acid.etc, and can also soluble in water and butanol. Oleuropein is widely used in pharmaceutical, healthcare product and skin care industry.
B. Product Function
- Oleuropein is Antibacterial and antiviral which can be used for drug production.
- Oleuropein can be used as dietary supplement for improving immunity.
- Oleuropein can also be used in skin care industry, it can protect skin from UV damage, keep skin smooth and supple effectively.
C. ApplicationsOleuropein is a kind of active ingredient which is famous for its Antibacterial and antiviral activity. Oleuropein also has strong antioxidant capability. Oleuropein 100% natural, oleuropein can be widely used in pharmaceutical, healthcare product and cosmetics industry.
D. Heavy Metal Detection
|1||Total Heavy Metals||NMT 20ppm|
E. Microbial Detection
|1||Total aerobic microbial count||1000cfu/g|
|2||Total yeasts and molds count||100cfu/g|