E161 B Food Grade Tab Beadlets Powder Lutein 5%
|FOB Price:||US $80-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $80-100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||by 25kgs/Drum, Inner by Double Plastic Bag.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Lutein
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Resource: Natural
- Specification: SGS, Bureau Veritas, Kosher, HALAL, QS
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Certification: ISO, FDA
- Storage Method: Normal
- Color: Yellow
- Trademark: CPE
- Origin: Nanjing
Lutein content (HPLC) without starch coated are as followed,
E161 b Food Grade common Lutein powder 5%
E161 b Food Grade common Lutein powder 10%
E161 b Food Grade common Lutein powder 20%
E161 b Food Grade common Lutein powder 75%
E161 b Food Grade common Lutein powder 80%
E161 b Food Grade CWD microencapsulation Lutein powder 1%
E161 b Food Grade CWD microencapsulation Lutein powder 5%
E161 b Food Grade TAB Beadlets Lutein powder 5%
E161 b Food Grade TAB Beadlets Lutein powder 10%
E161 b Food Grade Oil suspension Lutein 20%
E161 b Food Grade Oil suspension Lutein 30%
For Feed grade: it has 2% and 4% purity.
Lutein ester oil suspension 20%
Lutein ester common powder 20%
With starch coated, the highest purity of lutein is 10%. If you need further information about lutein, please feel free to contact us.
Note: CWD: COLD WATER DISPERSE; lutein ester full name of <lutein dipalmitate>. Stability is better than lutein, only in the high temperature, strong acid, iron ions and oxygen and other factors under the greater damage to lutein esters.
Introductionlutein, lutein manufacturer, marigold extract, zeaxanthin
Lutein is one of 600 kinds natural carotenoid. It belongs to photosynthetic pigments. Lutein is an antioxidant, and it can absorb blue light and other harmful light. Lutein also can be found in egg and animal fat. Lutein cannot be generated in animals. The lutein in animal's eyes is from food. The yellow colorant in egg is also lutein.
Identificationlutein, lutein manufacturer, marigold extract, zeaxanthin
- Class: Carotenoid
- Einecs: 204-840-0
- Chemical names: 3,3 ' -dihydroxy-d-carotene
- Chemical formula: C40H56O2
- Molecular weight: 568,88
Specificationlutein, lutein manufacturer, marigold extract, zeaxanthin
- Purity: 5%, 10%, 20%, 60%, 80%
- Loss on drying ≤5.0%
- Ash ≤2.0%
- Particle size≥100% Pass 20Mesh, ≥ 85% Pass 40Mesh, ≤ 15Pass 100Mesh
- Solvent residuals(N-hexane≤25mg/kg
Functionlutein, lutein manufacturer, marigold extract, zeaxanthin
- Lutein is a carotenoid naturally exists in vegetable and fruits. It can protect cells from damages caused by radicals. It exists in eyes, skin, serum, cervix uterus, brain, heart, and chest of human body to maintain these part in healthy status. While it's impossible for human body to generate it. Human must obtain from food.
- It's important to eyes especially. Lutein distributes in retina as well as macular region, and crystalline lens. So if eyes are in lack of lutein, it will suffer from cataract, blindness, astigmatism, and so on.
Lutein and Diseaselutein, lutein manufacturer, marigold extract, zeaxanthin
- Reducing color difference, and improving eyesight.
- Protecting retina
- Curing cataract
- Preventing retina colorant from degeneration.
- Prevent breast cancer
- Prevent heart disease
- Prevent glaucoma
- Prevent macular area from degeneration