Supply Dried Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powdered Normal Ginkgo Extract 24: 6 Ginkgetin
|FOB Price:||US $80-90 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $80-90/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Ginkgo
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Cosmetic
- Extract Source: Ginkgo
- Purity: 24:6 Normal
- Transport Package: by 25kgs/Drum, Inner by Double Plastic Bag.
- Origin: Nanjing
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Injection, Lotion
- State: Powder
- Product Name: Ginkgo Biloba Extract
- Trademark: CPE
- Specification: SGS, Bureau Veritas, Kosher, HALAL, QS
- HS Code: 2932999099
Powdered Ginkgo Extract 24:6 Normal
|1||Product Name||Powdered Ginkgo Extract|
|3||Plant Source||Dried ginkgo leaves|
|4||Functional Ingredient||Total flavonoids, Terpene lactones, Bilobalide, Ginkgolide A, Ginkgolide B, Ginkgolide C|
|8||Description||Powdered Ginkgo Extract of Ginkgo biloba is a brown powder obtained by the purification of dried ginkgo leaves by the corresponding solvent.|
A. Product DescriptionThe extract of Ginkgo biloba is a brown powder obtained by the purification of dried ginkgo leaves by a suitable solvent. The main ingredients of Ginkgo biloba extract total flavonol glycosides and terpene lactones, bilobalide, ginkgolide A, ginkgolide B, ginkgolide C, Ginkgo biloba extract ratio of 24:6 (HPLC). Ginkgo biloba extract in line with the Chinese Pharmacopoeia standards, with SGS, Bureau Veritas, QS, HALAL, Kosher certificate.
B. Product Function
- Ginkgo biloba extract Ginkgo biloba P.E. can promote the circulation of the brain and body. One of the main Ginkgo biloba P.E. health function of Ginkgo biloba extract is known as the suppression of a platelet activating factor (PAF) is a kind of substance PAF release from the cell medium, which leads to platelet aggregation (together). High levels of PAF can cause nerve cell damage, central nervous system blood flow, inflammation, and bronchoconstriction. Very similar to free radicals, high levels of PAF can also lead to senescence. Ginkgolides and bilobalide in ischemia (lack of oxygen in tissues) in protecting nerve cells in the central nervous system is not damaged. This function may have the role of adjuvant treatment of patients suffering from stroke. In addition to inhibiting platelet adhesion, Ginkgo biloba extract regulates vascular tone and elasticity.
- Ginkgo biloba extract Ginkgo biloba may play a role in antioxidant properties in the brain, the retina and the cardiovascular system in P.E.. Its antioxidant effects in the brain and central nervous system may help prevent the decline of brain function due to age. The antioxidant activity of Ginkgo biloba extract in the brain is of particular interest. The brain and central nervous system are particularly vulnerable to free radicals. Free radicals cause brain damage is widely regarded as the factors to cause various diseases associated with aging, including Alzheimer's disease.
- Ginkgo biloba extract Ginkgo biloba P.E. to enhance the blood flow of the brain and the nervous system has an excellent tonic. Hundreds of scientific studies involving tens of thousands of patients have confirmed the effectiveness of Ginkgo biloba extract on many problems, including the lack of brain blood flow and the intellectual decline in older patients. Possible signs of aging for many ginkgo have very good effect, such as anxiety and depression, memory impairment, difficulty concentrating, alertness decline, mental decline, dizziness, headache, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), macular degeneration (the most common cause of blindness in adults), inner ear (which will cause uproar at the end, partially deaf) poor circulation, blood flow to the penis caused by bad impotence.
- Ginkgo biloba extract treatment of eye problems; flavonoids in Ginkgo biloba may be able to stop or alleviate some retinopathy. There are many possible causes of retinal damage, including diabetes and macular degeneration. Macular degeneration (commonly referred to as age-related macular degeneration or ARMD) is a progressive degenerative disease of the eye, and is likely to occur in the elderly. It is the leading cause of blindness in the United states. The study suggests that ginkgo may help maintain vision in patients with ARMD.
- Ginkgo biloba extract as well as hypoglycemic, antihypertensive effect.
C. ApplicationsIn recent years, Ginkgo biloba as dietotherapeutic precious resources has attracted the attention of scholars at home and abroad, especially many domestic scholars in the research field of Ginkgo biloba extract of Ginkgo biloba extract such as chemical composition, structure and function of evaluation and other aspects of a lot of very fruitful work, chemical composition and functional factors of Ginkgo biloba extract the research of modern medical theory and instrumental methods, the research data show that Ginkgo biloba extract not only nutritious and do have health function in many aspects. Ginkgo biloba extract is still used in Chinese medicine for the treatment of memory loss, stomach pain, diarrhea, high blood pressure, mental stress, and respiratory problems such as asthma, bronchitis, and circulation. Active ingredients of Ginkgo biloba terpene is part of, including bilobalide and ginkgolides. These ingredients with Ginkgo flavone glycoside - free radical scavenging ability strong antioxidant. The medicinal value and application of Ginkgo biloba extract is very extensive. Using the technology, advanced technology and equipment, through further extraction, separation and purification, its pharmacological effects are more obvious, in addition to Antagonistics PAF significantly by in vitro, can also play a pharmacodynamics in anti-inflammatory, anti allergy, dilating blood vessels, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular protection, improve the peripheral blood circulation, reduce serum cholesterol and cancer etc. can be widely used in cardiovascular and nervous system disease prevention and health care.
D. Heavy Metal Detection
|1||Total Heavy Metals||NMT 20ppm|
E. Microbial Detection
|1||Total aerobic microbial count||10000 cfu/g|
|2||Total yeasts and molds count||1000 cfu/g|