Natural Colorant E50 Beetroot Red
|FOB Price:||US $128-136 / ton|
|Min. Order:||1 ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 ton||US $128-136/ ton|
|Production Capacity:||5 Ton / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Certification: ISO, Kosher, Halal
- Application Form: Tablet
- State: Powder
- Appearance: Red-Purple or Dark Red Powder
- Trademark: CPE
- Specification: E(1%, 1cm)=50 Units
- HS Code: 2932999099
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Beet Root
- Solubility: Well Soluble in Water
- Transport Package: 1kg~5kg / Aluminum Foil Vacuum Bag; 25kg/Drum.or a
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Beetroot red is Amaranthine powder which uses Beet as raw material and by extraction, centrifugation, purification, concentration and spray drying. Beetroot red can be Soluble in water, ethanol and other hydrophilic medium, also are widely used in beverage, ice cream, cake, etc. The color value is 50-52 (1%,1cm,535±5nm=50 unit).
Product name: Beet Red
Appearance: Red-purple or dark red powder
Used Part: Root
Grade: Food grade
Brand Name: CPE
Solubility: Well soluble in water
1. Beetroot red is relatively stable ,can make the food into a dark red to bright red color, It is an ideal colorant for cold drinks, dairy products, jams, jelly, ice cream, cakes and candy.
2. Beetroot red is widely used in medicine and cosmetics industry.
3. Beetroot red is a strong anti-oxidation and has a function of improving liver and Promoting metabolism.
Beetroot red is widely used in ice cream, beverage, cake, jam, jelly, dairy product, fruit products,etc
You may use:
Food and beverage ingredients.
Storage and Packaging:
Packaging: 1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum.Or as per your requirement
Storage: Store in a cool, dry and and well-sealed container; Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life: 2 years if properly stored.