Mucuna Pruriens Extract 99%
|FOB Price:||US $64-79.1 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $64-79.1/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 99%
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Trademark: Zelang
- Specification: 99%
- HS Code: 1302199094
- Certification: RoHS, SGS, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
A. Product Description
Mucuna Pruriens Extract, which appears to be brown-yellow powder, is obtained by extracting, concentrating, purifying and drying from Mucuna Pruriens beans. Mucuna Pruriens Extract's main component is L-dopa. The content of l-dopa includes 15%, 20% and 99% tested by HPLC. Mucuna Pruriens Extract meets the USP standards, with SGS, Bureau Veritas, QS, HALAL, Kosher certificate.
B. Product Function
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract can improve Parkinson's syndrome.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract can treat snake venom.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract can be used for dyeing.
Mucuna Pruriens Extract's main effective substance is levodopa. L-dopa is suitable for treating primary agitation and non-herbal tremor. So Mucuna Pruriens Extract is widely used in drugs for the prevention and improvement of Parkinson's syndrome. In cosmetics, Mucuna Pruriens Extract can be used for hair dyeing, this is because the L-dopa in Mucuna Pruriens Extract become black when it confronts water. In the United States, Mucuna Pruriens Extract is included in USP39-NF34, an FDA-approved dietary supplement ingredients.