potassium Glycyrrhetate M
[English name] potassium Glycyrrhetate M
[Origin]: .Licorice root
[Latin Name]: Glycyrrhiza glabra L
[Active ingredients]: potassium Glycyrrhetate M
[Specification ] diammonium glycyrrhizinate 97% 98%
[Product properties] white powder
[Packing]25kgs/drum(carton), 1kg/bag, double vacuum plastic packing (vacuum sealed foil bags) inside.
[shelf life]:24 months
Licorice can be heat-clearing and detoxicating, relieving pain,is a kind of commonly used traditional Chinese medicine ,is also a kind of seasoning.
1. Inhibition to sarcoma cells.
2. Carcinoma cells, strengthen human immunity, good use for food additive and flavor.
3. Anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, antibacterial, antiviral, flavoring agent.
4. innocuous, protect liver, treat hepatitis, resist cancer, protect gastric mucosa, treat gastric ulcer and duodenal
5. Anti-ulcer, antioxidant. rid the body of toxins, antitussive, mild laxative and in anti-aging, whitening, refreshing skin and freckle removal
1.Applied in cosmetic industry, licorice root p.e is used for skin refresher lotion and
2.Applied in Pharmaceuticals industry, licorice root p.e is uesd as the material of
eyedrop and officinal toothpaste;
3.Applied in food industry,licorice root p.e is used as sweetening agent, antistaling
agent and flavouring agent for sports drinks.
|Total Plate Count||≤10000cfu/g||Conformed||Conformed|
|Conclusion||Conform with specification.|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture|
|Shelf life||2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|