Natural Ginger Extract 5% Gingerols
|FOB Price:||US $38-42 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $38-42/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||3tons / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher, Halal
- Application Form: Tablet
- State: Powder
- Plant Source: Ginger
- MOQ: 1kg
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Ginger
- CAS No.: 23513-14-6
- Trademark: CPE
- Specification: 5%
- HS Code: 2932999099
Ginger, is a popular spice use around the world. The medicinal use of ginger dates back to ancient times as indicated by early medical texts in India, China, Greece, Rome and Arabia. Traditionally, ginger is used for treating flatulent colic and indigestion. The German Commission E approves ginger for treating dyspepsia and preventing motion sickness. The British Herbal Compendium also recognizes ginger for these purposes, as well as for treating morning sickness during pregnancy, for stimulating the appetite in anorexia and for treating bronchitis and rheumatic discomforts.
Product name: Gingerols
Plant source: Zingiber officinale Roscoe
CAS No.: 23513-14-6
Molecular formula: C17H26O4
Molecular weight: 294.39
Specification: 5% by HPLC
- Releasing nausea and vomiting symptoms happened in carsickness, pregnancy, postoperation.
- Strengthening intestinal movement, promoting blood circulation, treating dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases.
- Inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny.
- Decreasing platelet viscosity and accumulation to improve cardiovascular health.
- Anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
- With the function of perspiration, and alleviating the fatigue, weakness, anorexia and other symptoms;
- Promoting appetite, settling an upset stomach;
- Anti-bacterial, ease the headache, dizziness, nausea and other symptoms
Package: 1kg/5kg in aluminum foil bags or according to customer's requirements.
Storage:Kept out of sunlight or high temperature. Store in cool and dry places. Once opened,use it up quickly.